DENTAL ASSISTING CERTIFICATE
Fri, 6:00 - 9:00 pm & Sat, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, (Dated TBA)
170 hours, $2,695.
Textbook expense additional
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Text Book: Modern Dental Assisting, 12th edition Bird, & Robinson
The curriculum includes:
1. Introduction to Dental Assisting and Ethics
2. Dental Terminology
3. Oral Anatomy
4. Dental Charting
5. Infection Control
6. Dental Office Management
7. Chairside Assisting Lecture, Pre-Clinical, Clinical
8. Dental Materials Lecture, Pre-Clinical
9. Radiology Lecture, Pre-clinical, Clinical
10. Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers
11. CPR Training & Certificate
Admission requirements: Complete an application for admission.
The applicant must submit proof of high school graduation, GED, diploma or the equivalent of secondary education completed from country of origin, if educated outside of the United States.