Project Management Professional (PMP) Online Certification Program
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE
Self-paced eLearning course includes 6-months access to online content, all eBooks, supplemental content, and related course materials, as applicable.
6 months, $1715
Register: Click here to enroll: Project Management Professional (PMP) Program
The Project Management Professional program from City Tech Continuing Studies Center includes training and exam preparation for students to become a Project Management Professional (PMP®) as designated by the Project Management Institute. Project Management Professionals have a firm understanding of the basic competencies involved in management and oversight, including areas such as effective time management, managing multiple projects simultaneously, scope and estimation of project undertaking and devising a detailed project plan alongside project risk and cost analysis. The PMP® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that individuals have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct people and helps individuals to stand out to employers and maximize their earning potential overall.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Online Program
The Project Management Professional (PMP) program from City Tech Continuing Studies Center builds successful project managers at all levels of an organization. It provides a comprehensive preparation for the PMP® certification exam including exam-taking tips, 25 comprehensive module quizzes, five process group tests, and two full-length, 200-question practice exams covering the areas of interest from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), which will provide a report to help you determine your areas of weakness.
- Tuition: $1715
- Self-paced eLearning course includes 6-months access to online content, all eBooks, supplemental content, and related course materials, as applicable.
- Register: Click here to enroll: Project Management Professional (PMP) Program
- Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Students should have or be pursuing a high school diploma or GED.
- National certification is available for students who complete this course including Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Detailed Course Topics Covered
- Recognize how enterprise environmental factors and organizational process assets affect how projects can be managed
- Explain the five stages of a project life cycle and illustrate how these stages can overlap in time
- Demonstrate how to create a project management plan with subsidiary plans for each of the knowledge areas and explain how progressive elaboration and integrated change management can keep these documents effective and relevant
- Explain the overlapping nature of project activities and practice Project Integration Management to coordinate the various project management processes
- Illustrate how a project's various baselines (including scope, cost, schedule, quality, risk, procurement, and others) are determined, planned for, and managed
- Recognize how to effectively manage human resources and communicate with all stakeholders
- Explain the key methods used to estimate project schedule and cost at the beginning of a project and to forecast cost and schedule variances at any time during the project
- Identify key project stakeholders and continuously engage them in appropriate project activities
- Describe how the project management knowledge contained in the PMBOK® Guide can be used in practice
Each course includes:
- 24/7 instructor support and course mentoring
- Student and instructor collaboration
- Engaging labs, student exercises, course videos and animated simulations
- Student pre and post assessments and online performance tracking
- National and state certification opportunities
- A secure Student Portal which includes: career guidance, resume writing and other career resources
How to Enroll
Click here: Project Management Professional (PMP) Program
To learn about this program and enroll click here: email@example.com