Attend an Informational Seminar
Friday March 8, 6-7 pm
Or email Dania Anderson to reserve your seat. DAnderson@citytech.cuny.edu
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN PROGRAM
6:00 - 9:00 pm, Tuesdays: 3/19/19 - 7/9/19
45 hours of classroom instruction plus 155 hours of online instruction
200 hours, $995
Textbook expense is additional
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED.
Join the the next up and coming profession. Over a billion prescriptions are filled in the U.S. each year. Our convenient instructor-led and online PTCB exam prep class prepares students for employment in retail and healthcare settings. An additional advanced externship is available.
Employment in healthcare occupations is projected to grow by 18 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 2.4 million new jobs. Contact us to learn more about exciting career pathways in rewarding careers.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-552-1170/1150.
- Convenient once a week class meeting
- Online lessons mean you can learn from the comfort of home
- Free tutoring, resume preparation and interview skill coaching
- Externship opportunities available for real job experience in the community and in hospital settings
- Extensive employer network and help with job placement
- Career guidance after completion of the course