ONLINE DOB, PERMITS, & FILINGS (In Person)
Wed, 6:00 - 9:00 pm, 10/26/2022
3 hours, $95
Proof of vaccination is required for all in-person labs. You will receive an email with a link to download the app to your phone.
Scan the QR code below or self-register here: Continuing Education (Auxiliary, ACE)
This intensive 3- hour class teaches you how to navigate the NYC DOB Build Now site and create a smooth permitting process. It covers a range required NYC Department of Buildings filing tasks relevant to a construction job. Gain knowledge and confidence as you build your skills.
- Types of permit filings: Alteration types I/II/II, NB (new building), LAA
- Types of reviews: Directive 14, Pro-Cert, Directive 2
- Types or work types: OT-Gen, MH, PL, EL
- Basic forms for DOB filing: PW1, PW3, TPP, etc.
- What the job will need on site: Approved drawings and permits
- Progress and Special Inspections: TR1 / TR8
- Difference in building management and DOB review processes
- Site Safety
EARN A MASTER CERTIFICATE IN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Advance your career by taking our series of Blueprint and Construction Management Courses. Each class builds your confidence and leads you to the next level of skill. You'll gain practical expertise in blueprint reading, project cost estimation, project scheduling, working with permits, and managing the many details of a successful design/build or construction business.
Take any three of these:
ECX 041 Introduction to Blueprint Reading
ECX 043 Advanced Construction Blueprint Reading
ECX 044 Building Materials and Methods
ECX 045 Intro to Cost Estimating
ECX 047 Construction Cost Estimating, an Introduction to RS Means
Take two of these:
ECX 046 Construction Project Management
ACAD 200 Intro to AutoCAD
BIM 101 Intro to Revit
BIM 105 Revit MEP
Verify completion to receive Master Cerificate firstname.lastname@example.org