ONLINE DOB, PERMITS, & FILINGS
Wed, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, (Dates TBA)
3 hours, $95
This intensive 3- hour class teaches you how to navigate the NYC DOB permitting process. It covers a range required NYC Department of Buildings filing tasks relevant to a construction job. Gain knowledge and confidence as you build your skills.
- Types of permit filings: Alteration types I/II/II, NB (new building), LAA
- Types of reviews: Directive 14, Pro-Cert, Directive 2
- Types or work types: OT-Gen, MH, PL, EL
- Basic forms for DOB filing: PW1, PW3, TPP, etc.
- What the job will need on site: Approved drawings and permits
- Progress and Special Inspections: TR1 / TR8
- Difference in building management and DOB review processes
- Site Safety