NABCEP ADVANCED PV INSTALLATION PROFESSIONAL EXAM PREP
Tue, Wed, Thurs, 6-9 pm, 11/27- 11/29
Sat, 10-1pm, 12/1
Tue,Wed,Thurs, 6-9 pm, 12/4 -12/20
40 hours, $995
40 NABCEP credits towards the 58 hour NABCEP educational requirement)
Online access to NEC 2014 code book and 10 hours exam prep.
PVI 205 is a high level professional track program for those who intend to take the NABCEP PV Professional Exam. The class covers electrical code, verification and maintenance of residential and commercial Solar PV systems. Training follows the skills outlined in the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Job Task Analysis. Topics include NEC code requirements, configuring and installing utility-interactive, bimodal and off grid PV systems, safety and system maintenance. This advanced certification training class provides 40 of the 58 hours required needed to sit for the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Exam. Click here for NABCEP exam details. Access to our online solar pv learning module is included in fee.
Textbooks and Downloads
- Solar PV Engineering and Installation: Preparation for the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification Sean White, Required
- Photovoltaic Systems, Jim Dunlop, Essential Resource for the PV Installation Pro Exam
- National Electrical Code 2017, NFPA 70 (NEC) Essential book if you are sitting for the PV Installer Exam
Note: You may use any NEC Code book for the exam. NABCEP recommends that you purchase the latest version.
- NABCEP PV Associate Job Task Analysis (free download)
- NABCEP PV Associate Handbook, (free download)
- NABCEP PV Installation Professional Resource GuideCertification Handbook, 2018 (free download)