Sec C: Mon 6:00 - 9:00 pm, 6/7/21 - 6/28/21
12 hours, $435
For information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This course will be conducted in an online format with instructor and students together in a live video classroom.
Textbook: Students must purchase individually. Print Reading For Construction, 7th Edition WITH PRINTS
We are using the 7th edition.
Learning to read blueprints is an essential skill for designers, contractors, real estate brokers and building owners. In this lecture and hands-on class, you will learn the vocabulary and language of blueprints. Topics covered include drawing scales, plan, elevation and section drawings, architectural symbols and legends.
- Understand architectural scales
- Dimension and area drawings
- Understand drawing types and their functions
- Recognize and read a floor plan, section, and elevation
- Understand Blueprint symbols, notations, abbreviations, and material schedules
- Work with drawings on dimensions, finishes, details
- Apply knowledge to a project you are working on jobs.
RELATED COURSES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL