Coming January 2019
FREE HOME HEALTH AIDE (HHA) TRAINING AT CITY TECH
TRANSITION TO WORK: Free 4-week HHA training program
Schedule: Mon- Fri, 9 am-5 pm
Upcoming 4-Week Classes
Cohort A: February
Cohort B: May
Cohort C: August
Cohort D: November
Home Health Aides deliver personal care and support to individuals who cannot live independently due to age or medical conditions. This 4-week training program certifies you as a NY State Home Health Aide and prepares you for work.
What are Home Health Aide Tasks?
- Measuring and documenting vital signs.
- Helping individuals with daily tasks: Dressing,organizing schedules, paying bills, planning appointments.
- Preparing meals for modified diets.
What are the Requirements to Apply?
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the U.S. and NYC resident.
- Must be able to carry at least 10 lbs & lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
- Must complete medical form.