DIGITAL MARKETING 101
Thurs, 6:00 - 9:00 pm, 7/14-7/28
12 hours, $425
In today's world, your business is only as good ad your online presence. In course, you will learn to create and implement a marketing plan that attracts and keeps customers.
We'll start with the elements of a visual brand (logo and tagline) and create a coordinated marketing plan that uses social media, keywords, and content to bring people to your website.
- Audience insights and analytics
- Types of content and distribution media.
- What makes content valuable
- Content Marketing
Content Strategy, Step by Step
- Discovery: Research, internal audit, competitive audit, channels
- Strategy: Topics, Taxonomy, Program, Process, Voice and Tone
- lan: Program and Process in detail, Campaign model, CMS customization, Metadata, and Migration plans
- Creation: Production, QA, SEO, Governance model
- Roll out and Maintain: Advisory role with client, Audit and Weeding, Analytics
- Monetization models and tools.