ONLINE COMPTIA SECURITY+ EXAM PREP
Mon, Wed, 6:00 - 9:30 pm, 3/15/21 - 5/26/21
72 hours, $1,110.
Prerequisite: Net + or knowledge of TCP/IP Networking
For information please email email@example.com
The course focuses on the six domains required by the Security+ Exam and includes setting up and securing a client server network, using IPSec, certificates, cryptography, and group policies. Live, interactive hands-on training will take place via a learning platform on the student's remote desktop. Learn best practice for network administrators and others who intend to take the Security+ Exam, and those who will go on to take CEH or CISSP certifications.
What You Will Learn CompTIA Security+
• Hardening Internal and Internet Systems and Services
• Securing Network Communications and Web Applications
• Managing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
• Managing Certificates
• Encryption and Decryption Strategies
• Packet Analysis
• Enforcing Organizational Security Policies