DENTAL ASSISTING CERTIFICATE
Fri, 6:00 - 9:00 pm & Sat, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, 4/21/17 - 8/26/17
(No class on 5/26, 5/27, 6/30, 7/2)
170 hours, $2,695.
(Optional: Up to 100 Clinical hours by arrangement)
Textbook expense additional
Dental assisting offers excellent career opportunities for those without a college degree. The demand for trained dental assistants is currently excellent.
The curriculum includes:
1. Introduction to Dental Assisting and Ethics
2. Dental Terminology
3. Oral Anatomy
4. Dental Charting
5. Infection Control
6. Dental Office Management
7. Chairside Assisting Lecture, Pre-Clinical, Clinical
8. Dental Materials Lecture, Pre-Clinical
9. Radiology Lecture, Pre-clinical, Clinical
10. Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers
11. CPR Training & Certificate
Admission requirements: Complete an application for admission.
The applicant must submit proof of high school graduation, GED, diploma or the equivalent of secondary education completed from country of origin, if educated outside of the United States.